Monday, May 09, 2005

The Monday feeling




You have just gone to bed when the alarmbell goes off. At least that's how it feels. The room is cold and dark, and you have to get out of your lovely, warm bed. It's 07:00 AM. Then you get miraculously through the morning toilet, breakfast and the half an hour long walk to school without even realizing it. It it a bit scary finding yourself in a place, not having noticed how you got there. As if you were sleepwalking with your brain and all your five or six senses turned off. After various cups of coffee you feel like you start functioning again, although the wishful daydreams about a new weekend won't leave you alone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sigh* I hate monday morning..especially this one!

Hunky Hansom

Risa said...

Tell me why?
I don't like Mondays.
Tell me why?
I don't like Mondays.
Tell me why?
I don't like Mondays.
I want to shoot
The whole day down.

(Boomtown Rats)