Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Do you want to see my tea-collection?


The Swan Lake by the fabulous artist Julian Landa

This is most definitely a pickup-line I could fall for. I wonder why no one has ever tried it on me... My day is just not the same without a cup of tea. (Or several.) I guess I'm quite British in that respect. Tea-bags are out, loose leaf-tea is in. No sugar, no milk. Tea-lovers are always welcome to my home for hot tea and homemade choc-chip cookies.

My tea-collection:

Green tea: Jasmin, Sencha Hawaii and Rooibush with lemon
Fruit tea: Rumtopf and Lady of Tahiti
Black tea: Love-tea (reserved for Tito and Willow alone), Blueberry, Apple and Cinnemon, Cactus and Blueberry

I used to have a lovely Peach tea, but unfortunately I ran out of it. I also had an Oolong Blackcurrant, but as it did not measure up to my expectations, I had to find it a new home. The new owner reported yesterday that she is very happy with the new member of her tea-collecion, something making myself feel a whole lot less guilty about having given it up.

3 comments:

Risa said...

Soon: dinner
After: maybe some tea

:o)

Anonymous said...

Har en,to,tre typer te, horrav 2 en av typen som du ikke klassifiserer(aha, internbibliotekarspøk!) som te. Jeg sier: Ingrid Espeli ta deg et stev! Her bakes det brød over en lav benk, og resultatet står å hever nå. Det ser ikke helt lite lovende ut, tenkte å ta bilde av det ferdige resultatet! Hilsen "den myke mannen"

Willow said...

We like, we like! The new Mr. Hanson has great potential.