Monday, May 16, 2005

Memory of a Goldfish


A very important mission

I'm a little Goldfish - swimming through the sea. As you might have noticed, I'm on a very important mission of high responsability. On my way from A to B, I make short stops to talk to fellow Goldfish - we exchange important news. I have very little time, but forget to check my watch. So many beautiful corals down here, so much green, tickling seaweed. Gosh, a ship's wreck! Curiosity forces me to swim inside it. A bit scared now, because everyone knows that seamonsters often hide in places like this. "Oh, hellu Mrs. ... What's your name again?" I'm taking a big bough, to show my respect for the blushing lady. Then I realize I'm not where I'm supposed to be. The time is not as should have been. Where am I? And where was I off to? I seem to have forgotten...

4 comments:

Risa said...

Hello Willow the goldfish. Big day tomorrow. So set your alarm and remember: the parade starts at 10am! :o)

Anonymous said...

!!Por Favor Willow dime que no soy yo el Goldfish!!!!!! pero en fin es verdad...soy algo asi, pero yo tambien conozco otra Goldfishhhh...

un abrazo desde lo mas profundo del mar..

Tito

Willow said...

No, Tito. No fuiste vos que eres el Goldfish, pero yo. Y vos sabes porqué! Un brindnis para que seguimos buscando otras y otras perlas más en lo más profundo del mar. Te amo.

Anonymous said...

OK Willow, no soy yo!!!! pero si eres tu, yo tambien quiero serlo para estar contigo en el mar.....

Ciao

Tito