Friday, July 01, 2005

Willow's weekend-resolutions


It's 11:25 on a Friday night, and I'm still sitting in front of the PC. My eyes are sore. My brain apparently stopped working a couple of hours ago without me even noticing. I could do with some sleep. I envy the people having a life. Will try do better tomorrow.

Notes to self for the weekend:

  • Get out in the sun.

  • Take a long walk in the forest.

  • Get important paperwork over and done with.

  • Call up best friend to meet.

  • Don't turn on the computer.

  • Don't turn on the computer.

  • And remember: don't turn on the computer.
  • 2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Det hørtes ut som en virkelig fornuftig huskeliste! Min ser ganske så lik ut, bortsett fra at jeg har et fjell av en oppvask å forsere og ditto mengde klær å vaske + et par gulv. Vel vel, litt jazz og kald grandis hjelper på med motivasjonen:P

    Mr Hanson

    Willow said...

    I even managed to keep the resolutions ;-) Merengue would positively increase your motivation - try it out!