Friday, July 29, 2005

Addicted



Su doku is my new addiction. I love this Japanese game of numbers. I get up extra early in the morning to solve the daily su doku in the newspaper. Yesterday was a true disappointment. They had put in a level one su doku, resulting in me having completed it in 5 minutes. All of a sudden I had a lot of spare time in the morning. I barely knew what to do. Today was a whole lot better. The su doku was rated as a level four su doku. I finished it just in time to go to work. I have been addicted to this game ever since May. The day is not complete without solving a su doku. Is there a rehabilitation-centre anywhere for this kind of addiction?

3 comments:

Luhnan said...

My "sister" has the same addiction!(ar e you to blame dear Willow!?) Same with my mother. But not me. Numbers make me think about work, and all the crazy customers i've got. The other day i met a real cat lady, with cat-fur all over her jumper...and can you guess what she bought? Yup: Kitty cat, cat-sand and beer for herself.

The blog is finally updated, bussy week and visitors are to blame:P

Willow said...

Love cats :-)I'm sure she was a really cool lady! As for su doku, who would put blame on dear old Willow??

Anonymous said...

like my brother says,I `m also addicted to Sudoku. I love it. You know you can always buy one of the books. i have! ;) ceci