Monday, July 04, 2005

Books in, books out...



Today was my first day in my second summer job. It was also my very first experience working in a public library, and if I should describe it in one word, it would have to be busy. Very busy. I had to learn how to handle a new database and remember the location of the different types of books in no time. All I had time for in between taking books in and giving them out was putting a fraction of the incoming ones back on the shelf so that the floor behind the counter would still be visible. I have never seen so many people in a small, public library before. And almost before I had started, the day was over and I could go home. If every day is like this, August will be right around the corner and I'll be in my number one favourite place. And that would be right in Tito's arms, if anyone was in doubt.

2 comments:

Luhnan said...

Hei, har såvidt kommet igang nå. Begynte sent så jeg er ikke kommet langt, jeg er ikke noen fullbefaren Jedi-ridder ennå.

Anonymous said...

Hei Willow!!! con que muy cansada en tu nuevo trabajo??? no te preocupes que pronto tendremos tiempo para descansar juntos!!

Ciao

Tito