Monday, October 02, 2006

Time travels




There she was again, my little girl. Greeting me from her special place by the ocean. Last time I saw her, she was a little baby, with no one but me to rely on. Her trusting eyes had given me a strange feeling of well-being. Of being important. Maybe even of motherhood. Sitting there by the ocean, she had grown a lot. I guess you could say she had become a young lady, and her beauty made me marvel. Her long, darkly curled hair. Her tanned skin. Her green summer dress. She wanted me to come sit by her side, to feel the soft breeze caress my wrinkled face and listen to the comforting sound of rolling waves. A sea-gull flew over us. Everlasting peace. I told my little girl about her childhood, her father and her little brother. She listened with a smile. Then we hugged for a while, and she was gone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Es nuestra mi amor...

Tito

Willow said...

Sí, mi amor. Es nuestra.

Risa said...

So, tell me. What is this girl's name? Titella? Willo? Tillow?

Willow said...

Lot's of great suggestions there!! Her name will be published in due time.