Sunday, October 29, 2006




She told me that they had had something divine together. They had loved one another like they had never experienced before. The last time they had met, they made love under the stars at their special place. Then he disappeared. He couldn't live with the pain of his lost soul anymore. He couldn't live with the fact that he felt he was a burden on everyone he knew. Even love wasn't enough to save him. Some time later the police found him at the same, special place where she had been with him the last time. But then it was too late. He had left this world for good.

I feel so much for you, my friend. I wish there was something I could do to relieve you from your massive sorrow. Nothing can ever be compared to loosing the most important you have, it's just plain impossible to grasp. You're in my thoughts and I cry for you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Historie med ganske mye tristhet. Jeg får håper det er ikke realitet.

Willow said...

Det er nok dessverre realitet.

Anonymous said...

Jeg er lei for det *klem*

Risa said...

I'm so sorry this has happened to your friend.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to have read that. It's so difficult to understand why.