Friday, September 02, 2005

And now tomorrow's weather forecast




Spanish meteorologists must be a beloved group of professionals. Having been here for a week, the forecast is always the same - sun in every part of the country. Must be nice to bring good news to people every day. You never hear anybody complain about the weather. Well, apart from the heat, that is. The number of times I've heard people saying "¡QuĂ© calor!" is probably higher than I can count. But I am very happy. I left the cold north to get some feeling of summer. The other day I was told I looked sun-kissed. Now that's not bad, is it.

2 comments:

Risa said...

Hey! You've been spammed! Comment's spam is really annoying. I've never experienced it yet, but I know many who have... Anyway. Sounds like you're doing alright in sunny Spain :o)

Anonymous said...

Hola bella!!! que lindo se ve ese mapa??? supongo que esta muy caliente alli?? asi como tu corazon!!!

Un abachooooooooo!!!

Tito