Thursday, February 01, 2007

Here's to all my friends



Friends who come along when I call and tell them I would like to take a walk in the forest with them. Friends who trust me with their thoughts and problems. Friends who invite me to their beautiful new home to end up in a comfortable sofa relaxing with whatever is on TV.



Friends who invite me for a highly impressive three course dinner, followed by a movie and a coffee at a cozy café afterwards. (Here's to AJ.) Friends who call me when they happen to be in the neighbourhood and friends who call me just to ask how I am. Friends who read my humble blog and find it interesting enough to comment. Friends who gather to knit together. Friends who arrange film-nights with lasagne....

And that was just this week. Needless to say I'm very privileged.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have had a good week. Was it Risa's new sofa you relaxed on? I'm making lasagne tomorrow evening. I can make some extra if you can get here in time.

Willow said...

A very good week indeed! No, it wasn't Risa's sofa. I don't think that one will be around before late March. Lasagne sounds wonderful, I'll jump on the first plane to France!

Anji said...

I'm glad you knew it was me!