Monday, January 15, 2007

Nothing is forever




I have not had a glass of milk in seven years. It was about the time I went to live abroad for the first time that I stopped drinking milk, but I cannot remember anymore what (or who) it was that made me stop. I cannot even remember my last glass of milk or whether or not I knew at the time that it would be the last.

Out of nowhere came the idea that I should have a glass of milk again. I don't know why, but I just felt like pouring myself a glass of fresh milk. So I did. And it did actually taste quite good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drink milk is very healthy Willow...

Tito

Willow said...

I know, Tito!

Anonymous said...

Ok...

Tito

Anonymous said...

We were forced to drink milk at school. I hated it! Now I really enjoy drinking it hot or on cereal.