Saturday, December 09, 2006

At the Beauty Parlour




I got up early this morning to make myself pretty. I took a long, steaming hot shower, removing excess body hair and scrubbing away dead skin cells. My shampoo has a rich scent that stays in my hair. Having dried my body with a large white towel, I put on sexy lingerie. Then I started putting on body lotion to make my skin smooth. Teeth were cleaned. Nails must not be forgotten either - cut, filed and polished. I blew my hair dry so that it would stay in perfect shape, combing it to make it look shining. In my wardrobe I found a brown, simple top that looks good on me and a matching pair of pants. No mascara, no lipstick, no rouge. I'm opting for natural beauty. Then I put on my watch, my ring, my necklace (which has a sun amulet) and my favourite perfume. Finally I put on my smile.

And all this for a digitally transmitted date with Tito in Titonia. Will my efforts be sufficient for him to call me beautiful?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Un Suss y yn Nuss..

Jeg elsker deg

Tito

Anonymous said...

Now you know.

I'm sure that he found you beautiful, witty, amusing, kind.....