Friday, June 30, 2006

Home, sweet home




The circle is closed. One year abroad has come to an end. It sort of seemed sudden, although I remember it passing by at a snail's phase when I was living it.




Speaking of snails, I've had them. They were sort of slimy, and their tentacles were rather terrifying. But down they went. And I've got witnesses to prove I actually did swallow them.

Coming home, all the colours greens have breath-taken me. I knew my country was beautiful, but I don't think I've ever really noticed how wonderfully green it is. Looking forward to spend a nearly endless summer vaccation here. Books, walks in the forests, lazying and meeting up with good friends....

This is the beginning of a really great time of year.

4 comments:

Risa said...

Welcome home, Willow :o)

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! :) can hardly wait to meet you again.

Anonymous said...

welcome home!

Anonymous said...

Si Willow un circulo se ha cerrado me alegra mucho que estes en tu hogar!!

Tito