Friday, March 03, 2006

Nice things




Nice things I've done the past week:

  • had Belgian waffles with ice-cream and chocolate together with fabulous friends

  • seen Casanova at the movies (it was funny!)

  • laughed my head off seeing my crazy friend ordering an enormously huge bucket of popcorn, nachos with cheese and an extra large cup of coke at the movies, and then trying to consume it all (she is a small lady!)

  • experienced a small carnaval and a chess tournament down town on the regional holiday

  • had tapas and sangría in the sun with other fabulous people

  • enjoyed the smell of honey from almond trees in bloom walking up to my university

  • started reading a new book, that actually gets me up at 8 a.m. just to read it (thanks Lou!)
  • 4 comments:

    Nishu said...

    whats merengue??
    Its not english??

    (^_^)

    Anonymous said...

    Bloggen min er henrettet og begravet, etter litt tankespinn. Det går ikke ann å fylle en blogg med inspirasjonsløst tullball og det går ikke ann å latt den lide en stille død. Det å ikke oppdatere bloggen sin ofte er blogg-tortur, da blir den bare en hjemmeside. Slo det meg. Kommer tilbake engang men det blir ikke.. på en stund:)

    Glad i deg!
    Skaperen-

    Risa said...

    That picture just made me even more hungrier! (I'm waiting for my dinner, and I'm starving!!!)

    Espen said...

    You know why it's called a belgian waffle? - It crumbles in the hand of a nazi...