Monday, March 27, 2006

My personal paradise




I've found my personal paradise down here South. I believe one can find paradises anywhere, and perhaps it's also necessary having one to go when the world starts running too fast. My newly discovered paradise is up on the mountain, under a pine-tree offering shaddow in the heath. The view is magnificent with snow-covered mountains to the East, the city to the West, hills in the North and villages in the South. The Earth is rusty red, the rich meadows are covered with yellow flowers glittering in the sun, the grass is freshly green and the sky is as blue as only the sky can be. It's a peaceful place. It's a free place. A place for meditation and recovery. My place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo conozco ese lugar Willow... pero sabes algo??? Para mi el paraiso perfecto es aquel lugar donde vos y yo podamos estar juntos!!!

Tito