Sunday, January 22, 2006

A new morning has been born

When I woke up this morning, it was hard to let go of my dream. I had spent the night meditating in the Rocky Mountains. I had seen sunrises and sunsets, and had never imagined how beautiful the Rockies could be. There was silence, peace, fresh air, a place for filling up on energies...




Looking out the window, I saw 10 hot air balloons. Pinching my arm, I discovered it had to be real. Going out on the balcony to see them better, a man waved down at me from the nearest one. And I waved back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Que bueno que vistes un globo entre las nubes!!!! Yo nunca he visto uno, pero tal vez, algun dia habrá alguno que podamos ver juntos...

Tito

Willow said...

O tal vez podemos subir en uno juntos? Qué dices?

Te amo.

Willow