Friday, January 20, 2006

I normally wouldn't respond to this, but....

I've been tagged by Call if you need me.

Here are the rules of the game:
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their blog saying they've been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there's no need to post again.

My perfect lover is a male who...

1. Dances merengue.
2. Eats vegetables.
3. Does his best to make the world a little bit better.
4. Talks about "us" rather than "me" and "you".
5. Shares my future hopes and desires.
6. Makes me become a better person.
7. Is beautiful.
8. Is magic...

Oh, whaddayaknow, I think I've just described Tito! ;o)

I choose to tag... CattyCanadian, Mildrid, Skaperen and
Vox Cani.

1 comment:

Willow said...

I am a very lucky lady indeed. And I will teach you how to dance the merengue. Just come over :-)