Sunday, December 04, 2005

2nd Sunday of Advent




I forgot the last one, but this one I made sure to remember. Getting up at 8:00am, I went to the living room wearing my overly sweet teddybear-patterned pyjamas. Cuddling myself up in the sofa under a thick blanket, with my breakfast and a cup of lovely lemon-tea, I was ready for a day of pure enjoyment. Turning on the TV, I watched cartoons for a couple of hours - just like I used to do when I was a child. Some things you just never grow too old for, and I did enjoy every minute of it. Lighting my apple-scented candle, I started writing Christmas cards. I love the tradition of sending (and receiving!) cards to my loved ones.




Feeling a touch of Christmas spirit (as a result of a txt from my family telling me they were making gingerbread cookies), I too decided to make cookies. And, without any false modesty, they turned out pretty damn delicious! Anyone wants to taste?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bienvenida a Navidad Willow!!!

Que muchas cosas has hecho... me alegra que la estes pasando bien.
Un beso y un abrazo para ti.

Feliz Navidad!!!

Tito