Wednesday, November 23, 2005

When I woke up this morning...




...I put on my helmet and started the engine of my little plane. I needed some fresh air and a new perspective, so I decided to fly away. With the cool, fresh air in my face, I looked down on golden fields of corn, enormous forests where deer were grassing, I saw farmers taking a break in the middle of the day and neighbours chatting together. I went over the wild mountains, and it started snowing. But as my little plane is a very good one, it didn't matter. Feeling free like a bird, I took another round. Hearing nothing but the noise coming from my engine, my thoughts sailed away on waves. Flying through a beautiful rainbow I had nearly reached my destination. Ones down on the ground, I was greeted by a "Hello Willow", a kiss and a warm big hug. "I've been missing you, Tito", I said. On my way home in my little plane, I felt butterflies in my stomach.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gracias Willow por lo que escribiste en tu blog.
TE AMO MUCHO....


Ciaooo

Tito

P.D. Voy a comprar el celular...