Wednesday, November 02, 2005

All Souls' Day




Do not stand at my grave and weep;
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.

Author unknown

Although you're physically gone, I still get to meet you in my dreams sometimes. You've always had a special place in my heart, and when I think about all the amazing times we have spent together growing up, I cannot help but smile. Today I've lit a candle for you in my window. Love you always. xox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola Willow!!! Que linda poesia...te felicito por tu buen gusto. Creo que soy el primero en tu comentario??? Y espero seguir siendo siempre el primero en tu corazon!!!

Te amo

Tito

Willow said...

Siempre estás el primero en mi corazón, Tito: pasado, presente y futuro. Te amo muchísimo.