Sunday, June 12, 2005

An empty room



I guess that was it then. The semester is over; my “home” has been stripped down and packed into boxes. The room is empty, very clean and all of a sudden it seems so bright. As if the sun could actually have access. I hope we can fit everything into the car. I hope my plant will survive the trip, as I have managed to keep it alive for more than half a year. And that’s a personal best! Some things I will miss here, others I won’t. My thoughts go to all the wonderful people I have met this year. I was not expecting meeting so many, nor the impact they would have on my life. Nevertheless, I’m looking to the future with great enthusiasm, as next year hopefully will be a true adventure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kjære Willow, mitt hjerte hoppet over et par hjerteslag når jeg så bildet av det tomme rommet. Idet jeg trodde at dette var din hybel, så tenkte jeg: "neeei, hvordan kan jeg ha unngått å lagt merke til at hun hadde to vinduer på hybelen sin!!"*skjemmes*. Jeg trodde at jeg var blitt like lite oppmerskom på sine omgivelser som søster, noe som jo hadde vært tragisk. Jeg hentet meg inn når jeg oppdaget at det jo ikke var din hybel, og faktisk at veggene på bildet var rosa/røde. Da pustet jeg lettet ut og hjertet forstatte sin vante gang, selv om koppene med kaffe på Bare Jazz gjør at denne er ekstra kjapp i øyblikket:P Jeg tror selv været savner ditt nærvær her i storbyen, skyene har grått idag og ropt ut sitt savn i form av torden!

Mr Hanson

Risa said...

I'll miss you Willow. Oslo won't be the same without you...

Willow said...

Thank you so much, you wonderful friends. I'm going to miss you as well. Keep in touch!