Sunday, February 10, 2008

Barely breathing - not dead yet



I really do miss blogging. That's why I haven't deleted Willow's Adventures yet or proclaimed it dead. My blog used to give me a lot of joy. It was always somewhat thrilling to enter it to see if anyone had left me a comment.

Then I moved to a new placed. A new, temporary home. And there was no internet access. Being a temporary home, I decided not to invest in broadband. Six months later, I still live in my internet-free, temporary home.

So I go to work, on a Sunday, to use the connection there. In a permanent home, whenever that can be spoken of, there most certainly will be internet access and therefore also new adventures told by Willow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from you again

Anji said...

I'm pleased that you are still around. I hope you aren't breaking any rules, using the connection from work.