Sunday, April 23, 2006

Letters from good friends have a tendency of making me smile




Today I woke up to a dark sky and rain, something just making me want to turn over and continue sleeping in my warm bed. I did however realize I have to work, and therefore got up. Iron-will, I suppose...

Turning on my good friend, Toshiba - the Laptop, I went straight to my e-mail account. One single e-mail was waiting for me, and upon seeing it, I knew it would be a good start of the day. CattyCanadian told me about her Spring-time adventures and activities; about looking after her blooming Rose Garden, going for rides on her bike with neighbours and looking forward to summer camping in the wild. It gave me a vague sensation of longing after my own childhood Springs. They were filled with so much mystery and adventure, and remembering it, it was almost as I could almost smell the freshness in the forest after rain.

1 comment:

Risa said...

That reminds me that it has been a loooooong time since I wrote you an e-mail... too long... Jeg skal prøve å skjerpe meg... *sigh*