Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Today I met Mr. Charles




Walking up the last hill to my university this morning, something interrupted me in my daydreaming. In the middle of the road, right in front of me, appeared a beautiful gent dressed in his finest outfit. His bushy tale looked like he'd spent quite some time in front of the mirror. So we stood there for a while, looking at each other. Then he told me he was Mr. Charles the Squirrel and I told him I was Willow the Dreamer. Mr. Charles was looking for ripe spruce cones. I helped him look for some time, before he had to leave. Told me the missus was waiting for him in top of the gigantic cypress, so he'd better get going. We said our good-byes, and I continued up the hill to have my daily doses of library knowledge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wuau!! Que lindo lo que vistes Willow...

Tito

Willow said...

La próxima vez lo hacemos juntos, Tito. :-)